Tuesday, January 9, 2018

「Back Home (´ ∇`=)」


「Back Home (´ ∇`=)」


It's so fan-mazing that I'm back! o(≧▽≦)o ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜʳᶦⁿᵍʸ I couldn't make any posts or updates because my IPad wasn't making typing all these things out easy. (๑•﹏•) ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᶜʳᶦⁿᵍʸ 
Plus, there was nothing interesting to write about. Well, the adventure-- can you even call it that?
 
ad·ven·ture
adˈven(t)SHər,ədˈven(t)SHər/
noun
noun: adventure; plural noun: adventures
1.

an unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity.



No.

It was more of a journey...  (ס_ס;;)

a long and boring journey.


°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。   。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°


㇐Two plane rides in crammed American Airlines planes the size of my living room.
I am a self-proclaimed claustrophiliac. I love being in small spaces. What I don't love, is being in average-sized spaces and crushed. It confuses my brain too much. 
㇐A 6-hour drive. To-&-From. 
When it comes to drives longer than an hour, you start to notice how long an hour is. You start counting down from 60 and every time a minute passes, you get crazier, and crazier, and cra--
㇐ That one creepy Uber driver that took us to the airport. 
He was just kinda strange. ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᶦⁿᵍᵉʳ
 °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。   。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°
Anyway, I'm still glad to be home. Whether I was taken there by plane, or creepy Uber driver. (゚ω゚;)
I'm also happy that I get to see my cat again  /ᐠ。▿。ᐟ\~!! ˢʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᶠᵉʳᵃˡ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
Also, our neighbors, who were supposed to handle the animals while we were gone, DID LITERALLY N O T H I N G.
But, I'll tell you about that later. Or never! Who knows? ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ” 

Thanks for reading~!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment