Sunday, December 17, 2017

Out of School ๏ฝผ๏ฝฎ๏พŽ๏พž๏ฝฐ๏พ(´・ฯ‰・`) ♥




Out of School (゜ ∀ ゜)!!!


Chicken and waffles!! I'm out! 【 Of school, not the closet *Wink Wink*】
I decided to write this when Christmas break started for all the kiddos that still go to the Hell dimension at 7:30 AM. Anywhoodles, I was removed from school because tbh, it was too much for my lil' soul to handle; the amount of ageism, racism, and most importantly homophobia frankly quite surprised considering all the youtube videos... was much too much. 【You see my little SSC ref there? No? It was for anyone who had a childhood

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。  。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°
 
I updated the look of my blog and I've been hoping to add a couple of embedded things up in here  (*^ใƒฏ^*)b !! Still working on the details 〃〃
I was wondering if there were any sites that I should make an acc for~ ๐Ÿ’š
-- Of course, as I'm aware of the fact that nobody reads this thing, it would be hard to get opinions.-- 
But I mainly made this to update some things and links  ๏ฝท๏ฝฌ๏ฝฐ・:*:・

Comment what sites I should have listed in said links in le comments (>ฯ‰^) 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment